Friday, July 6, 2012

Sinus Infection rehabilitation - 5 Remedies That Work And 5 Proved To Be A Waste Of Time

No.1 Article of Chiropractor Chicago Advertisements

Your physician is wholly clueless about the latest sinus infection treatments. I am sure of it because mine was too. And I have a great Doctor. She listens to, and truly cares for her patients. She tried to get my sinus infections under control-but they just kept advent back.

So she told me to go away. Well kind of-Here is what she said.

Chiropractor Chicago

"Melody, I don't understand what is happening here. Lets try to find man who does."

Sinus Infection rehabilitation - 5 Remedies That Work And 5 Proved To Be A Waste Of Time

Than she fought with my guarnatee firm for months until they let me see every master she could think of. I even saw a chiropractor and a acupuncturist-on my own dime of course. No opening of my Hmo paying for that!

Here are the things that didn't help:

Acupressure-No help whatsoever. None. But it was free from a local school that teaches it, so I had to try. They did cure my hiccups though.

Acupuncture. This easily did help my back. But acupuncture was no use whatsoever as a sinus infection treatment. And it was 0 bucks a visit! However, having a small oriental lady use you for a pin cushion does tend to take your mind off your problems.

Antibiotics. As a sinus infection rehabilitation antibiotics did seem helpful in the short term. The question was that my symptoms would return within a week of finishing them. I felt like was on an antibiotic merry-go-round.

Chiropractor. This was a pure desperation move on my part and I have no one to blame but my self. I wanted the pain and pressure to stop so badly that I let the goofy owner of my local condition food store talk me into seeing his buddy the chiropractor. Unlike acupuncture this didn't even make my back feel better.

Ent=Ear, Nose and Throat Doctor. This guy was easily nice, and if I ever want man to stick a cold piece of steel with a tiny camera on the end of it up my nose again he will be the first guy I call! question was, after he probed me with his camera he gave me a designate for the same antibiotics my regular doc all the time gave me.

Here are the things that have helped:

The knowledge that over 90% of all sinus infections have a underlying fungal cause. Thats right-most habitancy who have sinus problems are carrying a fungal (yeast) infection. Ever had a yeast infection ladies? Or how about jock itch boys? Well, you have the same thing living in your sinuses right now-and that is why you never easily get over the infection. Once you know the true (fungal) cause you comprehend that antibiotics can't be the cure. Antibiotics are known to destroy your body's salutary bacteria-Clearing the way for a fungus or yeast infection to grow like wildfire!

A Neti pot: After the acupuncturist was done poking me all over with needles she told me about how she conception a neti pot would help. It's a strange tiny pot you use to rinse out your sinuses. If you are reading this you could probably use one-I got mine on ebay.

Sea Salts: These go in the neti pot to make a diplomatic saline solution.

Apple Cider Vinegar: I drink it-and sometimes put just a teaspoon in my neti pot water if I think a sinus infection is trying to flare up. It tastes extra nasty and burns like you know what. But neti pot + Apple Cider Vinegar = Home Sinus Infection rehabilitation That Works!

Garlic Capsules: This is someone else tip from the pin cushion lady. She said garlic changes your body chemistry just a little-making it hard for the sinus infection to take root. I believe her.

There you have it-just a few of the things that have (and have not) helped me design my own home sinus infection rehabilitation routine. The easily great thing is that since I started seeing for natural ways to treat my sinus infections I haven't had to use any antibiotics at all. I have learned to treat the underlying fungal cause. You can too.

Sinus Infection rehabilitation - 5 Remedies That Work And 5 Proved To Be A Waste Of Time



No comments:

Post a Comment